Author：Period Diaper Manufacturers FROM：Period Diaper Supplier TIME：2022-03-11
The difference between liquid stay sure sanitary napkin and ordinary stay sure sanitary napkin
In fact, liquid stay sure sanitary napkin are indeed not much different from ordinary stay sure sanitary napkin. The so-called liquid stay sure sanitary napkin are actually liquid-free. But the absorptive capacity is stronger than that of ordinary stay sure sanitary napkin, which is suitable for girls with a large amount. As for the feeling of use, it varies from person to person. Some people say that it is "more drier and breathable", but some people say that they "do not feel much difference."
What is liquid sanitary napkin
Although the liquid sanitary napkin has the word liquid in its name, it is not actually made of liquid. It is said that it is derived from a liquid material and has a double-density absorbent layer. The upper layer absorbs the lower layer and locks water, so it will not leak or leak after storage. Simply put, it is lighter and thinner than ordinary stay sure sanitary napkin, absorbs more menstrual blood, and of course the price is slightly more expensive than ordinary stay sure sanitary napkin.
What is liquid sanitary napkin
1. Very thin and light
Generally, the weight of ordinary daily-use liquid stay sure sanitary napkin is only about 5 grams, which is almost nothing, and is much thinner than ordinary stay sure sanitary napkin.
2. Strong absorption
The structure of liquid stay sure sanitary napkin is divided into upper and lower layers. The upper layer has large holes, which can quickly penetrate the remarks to the lower layer. The bottom layer has small holes to quickly and evenly disperse the penetrating blood over the entire bottom layer. The absorbed liquid basically sinks to the bottom layer. This ensures that blood will not accumulate on the surface of the sanitary napkin and permeate out.
3. The surface is dry
Due to the characteristics of liquid stay sure sanitary napkin, it absorbs quickly and penetrates into the lower layer quickly, so the surface of the liquid sanitary napkin can always be kept in a relatively dry state and more breathable.
4. Good elasticity and not easy to deform
Since liquid stay sure sanitary napkin are integrally formed with a polymer absorbent material, they are more elastic and less likely to deform than ordinary cotton stay sure sanitary napkin.
Basically, liquid stay sure sanitary napkin are an upgraded version of ordinary stay sure sanitary napkin. Traditional stay sure sanitary napkin are made of cotton material in multiple layers, so they are thicker, slower and unevenly absorbed. If you don’t want to try tampons, you might as well try liquid stay sure sanitary napkin. Right.
The feeling of use of liquid stay sure sanitary napkin
The name of the so-called "liquid material" is just a gimmick, but in comparison, stay sure sanitary napkin made of liquid materials can indeed be said to be an evolution of traditional stay sure sanitary napkin. From the perspective of the three important dimensions of anti-leakage, anti-thickening, and anti-deformation, liquid stay sure sanitary napkin perform very well. I personally think that the new liquid aunt towel can be regarded as the third generation of the new aunt towel after the net and cotton aunt towel? Honestly, when I first used it, I didn't think it was very special, but once I changed it Going back to ordinary cotton stay sure sanitary napkin, you will find that traditional stay sure sanitary napkin can really clearly feel the existence of aunt’s towels. It’s really hard to change from extravagance to frugality.
The harm of inferior stay sure sanitary napkin
1. Use chemical fiber surface layer or rough soft cotton surface layer, which has strong irritation to the skin and is easy to cause allergies.
2. Most of the used paper is made of recycled recycled pulp with some chemical components, which contains polyethylene, which can cause harm to the body.
3. Inferior stay sure sanitary napkin contain a small amount of water-absorbing materials, which have poor water absorption and water-locking capabilities, which not only easily cause side leakage, but also cannot keep the surface dry. In this case, bacteria are more likely to breed.
4. The air-tight plastic film is used to make the body damp and hot and smelly, and it can cause local skin itching in women.
5. Adopt the glue for chemical industry, which contains methanol, ethanol, formaldehyde, benzene and heavy metals. These ingredients are strong carcinogens.
6. The PH value is relatively alkaline. Most bacteria, cocci and trichomoniasis are easier to grow and reproduce in the alkaline environment, and it is easy to cause vaginal inflammation. In severe cases, infertility and candida infection may occur.