Author：Period Diaper Manufacturers FROM：Period Diaper Supplier TIME：2022-03-11
If you really feel that there are secretions that make you feel uncomfortable, then the stick sanitary napkin are not unavailable, but you must pay attention to the size. There are also small "tips" for using stick sanitary napkin.
1. Use cotton stick sanitary napkin, so the air permeability will be better.
2. No need for scented stick sanitary napkin, because the scent comes from the addition of chemical agents, which is irritating to the skin and harmful to the local environment.
3. The stick sanitary napkin should be replaced every 4 hours at most. Don't allow bacteria to accumulate for too long.
4. Don't use the pad immediately after bathing, let the local environment be completely dry, it is best to use a wind tube, dry it with cold air, and then paste the pad. Don't let the environment start from damp.
5. After urinating, try to wipe off the secretions with a paper towel to reduce the "carrying capacity" of the pad.