Author：Period Diaper Manufacturers FROM：Period Diaper Supplier TIME：2022-03-11
Various types of cushions claim to enhance personal hygiene in order to prevent vaginal secretions from sticking to underpants. However, experts say that the cushions are best left unused. The gel on the surface of the cushions is "impermeable to the wind", which makes the genitals damp. Virus hotbeds greatly increase the risk of vaginitis infection. Pregnant women who contract vaginitis will have a risk of premature birth. When the virus infects the cervix and causes inflammation of the pelvis, the ureter may be damaged, making ectopic pregnancy and infertility more likely.
Therefore, to prevent vaginitis, you should maintain personal hygiene. Do not use soap or shower gel that is too alkaline to clean the genitals. When choosing underwear, it is best to choose cotton.
Tips for fujian sanitary napkins
If you really feel that there are secretions that make you feel uncomfortable, then the fujian sanitary napkins are not unavailable, but you must pay attention to the size. There are also small "tips" for using fujian sanitary napkins.
1. Use cotton fujian sanitary napkins, so the air permeability will be better.
2. No need for scented fujian sanitary napkins, because the scent comes from the addition of chemical agents, which is irritating to the skin and harmful to the local environment.
3. The fujian sanitary napkins should be replaced every 4 hours at most. Don't allow bacteria to accumulate for too long.
4. Don't use the pad immediately after bathing, let the local environment be completely dry, it is best to use a wind tube, dry it with cold air, and then paste the pad. Don't let the environment start from damp.
5. After urinating, try to wipe off the secretions with a paper towel to reduce the "carrying capacity" of the pad. .