Author：Period Diaper Manufacturers FROM：Period Diaper Supplier TIME：2021-06-23
1. First of all, the choice of woman pad sanitary napkins must be made of pure cotton texture products, so as to ensure better air permeability of the private parts. Secondly, when choosing a pad, try to choose a big brand product to ensure the quality is safe and reliable. Finally, pay attention to checking the production date and shelf life when purchasing. Expired woman pad sanitary napkins will breed bacteria, which is not conducive to the health of private parts.
2. After urinating, girls must wipe off the secretions with a paper towel to reduce the "carrying capacity" of the pad. Pay attention to the front and back when wiping to avoid infection.
3. The woman pad sanitary napkins should be replaced every 4 hours at most. Some ingredients in the secretions are the best culture medium for bacteria, so the woman pad sanitary napkins should be replaced frequently to prevent bacteria from accumulating too much for too long.
4. Do not use scented cushion products, because all the fragrance in the cushion comes from the addition of chemicals, which is not only a bad irritation to the skin, but also extremely unfavorable to the local environment of the private parts.
5. Women should not use the pad immediately after bathing, but let the local environment be completely dry. If possible, it is best to use a blower and dry it with cold air before sticking the pad. Don't let the environment start from dampness.
6. Under normal circumstances, women secrete more leucorrhea during pregnancy than usual, and may sometimes be accompanied by itching, but it is best not to use cushions, because most of the cushions have a plastic film at the bottom, resulting in poor air permeability , It is easy to cause dampness and sweating in the genitals, which can cause the growth of pathogenic bacteria.