Author：Period Diaper Manufacturers FROM：Period Diaper Supplier TIME：2022-03-12
Women have menstruation every month. Of course, they need sanitary napkin turkey. At the same time, what kind of sanitary napkin turkey should be selected and the precautions in use must be understood clearly. Then, what should be paid attention to when using sanitary napkin turkey?
1. Use cotton sliver that suits your minimum flow requirements.
2. Slowly put the tampon into the vagina, don't block it.
3. In the first few days of menstruation, it is best to use it together with pads.
4. If the sliver cannot be inserted smoothly, use a small amount of lubricant.
5. To prevent toxic shock syndrome, do not leave the tampon in the vagina for more than 8 hours. If the cotton sliver is not replaced for more than 8 hours after it is put in, bacteria will start to breed and release toxins. Replace it every 4-6 hours. If the amount is large at night, replace it in the early morning of the next day.
6. Replace the tampon frequently. If it takes too long, bacteria will start to breed and release toxins, which is not good for the body. Moreover, the tampon may not be easy to take out after taking a large amount of menstrual blood for a long time, or even need to go to the hospital to take it out.