Author：Period Diaper Manufacturers FROM：Period Diaper Supplier TIME：2021-08-03
Women have menstruation every month. Of course, they need reusable sanitary towels. At the same time, what kind of reusable sanitary towels should be selected, and the precautions in use must be clearly understood. Then, what should specific women pay attention to when using reusable sanitary towels?
1. Use cotton sliver that suits your minimum flow requirements.
2. Slowly put the tampon into the vagina, don't block it.
3. In the first few days of menstruation, it is best to use it together with pads.
4. If the sliver cannot be inserted smoothly, use a small amount of lubricant.
5. To prevent toxic shock syndrome, do not leave the tampon in the vagina for more than 8 hours. If the cotton sliver is not replaced for more than 8 hours after it is put in, bacteria will start to breed and release toxins. Replace it every 4-6 hours. If the amount is large at night, replace it in the early morning of the next day.
6. Replace the tampon frequently. If it takes too long, bacteria will start to breed and release toxins, which is not good for the body. Moreover, if the tampon absorbs a large amount of menstrual blood for too long, it may be difficult to take out or even need to go to the hospital to take it out.