Author：Period Diaper Manufacturers FROM：Period Diaper Supplier TIME：2022-03-20
Causes of allergies to menstrual underwear heavy in summer
1. Women themselves have sensitive skin. Many menstrual underwear heavy on the market are made of dry nets made of fibers. The fibers are sharp and irritating to the skin, which can cause allergies in some people.
2. Allergies caused by chemical ingredients such as fragrance, fluorescent agent and chlorine contained in menstrual underwear heavy. People with this kind of allergies should pay special attention, because if the sweaty skin in summer contacts, dissolves, and absorbs these chemicals for a long time, there will be allergies and other unpredictable complications, which will seriously threaten people's health.
Third, the menstrual underwear heavy used have poor air permeability and moisture desorption, causing local moisture in the skin to coalesce, which can not be discharged and cause allergies.
Four. Drug allergies. Experts say that some women may also be allergic to the drugs in some medicated menstrual underwear heavy currently on the market, so you should choose the sanitary napkin correctly according to your own situation.
How to avoid sanitary napkin allergy in summer
1. The best way to prevent allergies is to avoid allergens, so once you feel irritation, itching, or discomfort, stop using this sanitary napkin immediately. It is best to find out the ingredients that cause allergies (the most common is the fragrance in menstrual underwear heavy), and do not use menstrual underwear heavy with the same ingredients.
2. Try to use menstrual underwear heavy that do not contain fluorescent agents, chlorine, fragrances and other chemical ingredients.
3. People with sensitive skin should use less dry mesh surface and more cotton mesh surface. Dry mesh surface absorbs quickly, but it is more irritating to the skin.
Fourth, allergies are more likely to occur in summer. Because moisture is concentrated locally, you should pay more attention to frequent replacement. It is best to use menstrual underwear heavy with good ventilation and moisture drainage.
Tips for using menstrual underwear heavy to avoid allergies to menstrual underwear heavy in summer
There is no sunlight all day long and they are too humid. It is easy to breed mold and contaminate menstrual underwear heavy.
Improper use of menstrual underwear heavy in summer can cause allergies, induce gynecological diseases, and may even induce other complications. Menstrual underwear heavy are items that women use every month. Only by understanding the causes of sanitary napkin allergies and choosing the right menstrual underwear heavy can effectively prevent allergies from using menstrual underwear heavy in summer.