Author：Period Diaper Manufacturers FROM：Period Diaper Supplier TIME：2022-03-22
At present, the safety of sanitary napkins organic cotton has repeatedly aroused social attention. According to statistics, 38% of people suffer from serious gynecological diseases due to the use of unqualified sanitary napkins organic cotton, and 73% of women will feel local skin itching, burning, and burning during menstruation. , After using unclean sanitary napkins organic cotton, about 80% of women will experience symptoms such as high fever, headache, and abdominal pain during menstruation.
Sanitary napkins organic cotton have serious safety problems
1. Radioactivity exceeded the standard. According to reports, a batch of Chinese-made sanitary napkins organic cotton were seized in Lebanon due to radioactivity exceeding 35 times the standard, which caused a sensation in the industry. Electromagnetic radiation can cause various hazards such as cardiovascular disease, cancer, miscarriage of pregnant women, and fetal malformations;
2. Contains fluorescent whitening agent. According to Weibo reports, more than 90% of sanitary napkins organic cotton on the market contain fluorescent agents. This is a kind of migratory water-soluble organic matter, which can circulate through the blood, and can also be latent in the body for a long time. It can cause cancer in serious cases and even risk infertility;
3. The production raw materials and auxiliary materials fail to meet the hygienic requirements, and the production environment does not meet the hygienic standards, making sanitary napkins organic cotton a "bacterial bomb", directly causing various gynecological diseases;
4. Black-hearted enterprises use fluff pulp removed from waste diapers, diapers, and sanitary napkins organic cotton to produce sanitary napkins organic cotton in order to reduce costs. Like the "black-heart cotton" incident in previous years, it has great side effects on women's physical health;
5. "Secondary pollution" caused by incorrect use. Unclean hands can bring germs into the vagina, which can easily cause damage to the vaginal wall, prolonged contact with menstrual blood, and cause various gynecological diseases such as pelvic inflammatory disease.
Choose safe sanitary napkins organic cotton correctly
Aseptic and hygienic principles
Ensure the sterility and sanitation of the production environment and processing technology. Independently packaged products are selected, and the sealing should be smooth and undamaged, and there should be no air leakage.
Choose sanitary napkins organic cotton made of high-quality materials
Good sanitary napkins organic cotton are made of good materials, which are light and soft; sanitary napkins organic cotton mixed with other pulp and scraps are heavy and hard, which is easy to cause.