Author：Period Diaper Manufacturers FROM：Period Diaper Supplier TIME：2022-03-22
According to the World Health Organization survey, 85% of women in the world have different degrees of gynecological diseases, of which more than 60% of gynecological diseases are caused by the use of inferior sanitary napkins in pampers! Because sanitary napkins in pampers directly touch physiologically sensitive parts, menstrual resistance and immunity are relatively low. At this time, if the sanitary napkins in pampers we choose are unqualified, the bacterial content exceeds the standard, it is very easy to cause infection or cause gynecological diseases, and directly endanger our health! So how do we choose? Come and have a look with the editor.
According to length points: daily use, night use, lengthened, cushion
According to functions: ordinary sanitary napkins in pampers, medical sanitary napkins in pampers
According to the surface material: dry mesh surface, cotton mesh surface
Surface layer: silky thin soft cotton, dry mesh surface (fiber mesh surface)
Leak-proof layer (bottom layer): prevent the absorbent layer from leaking through stored menstrual blood, fixed on the underpants
water-absorbing layer (middle layer): the main part of storing menstrual blood, the high-molecular polymer (water-absorbing resin) is evenly distributed inside the sanitary napkin, which can effectively absorb and lock the water-the absorption amount is large without "back-seepage".
1. The surface of the sanitary napkin may contain too much fly
2. Floor cotton, paper pulp, waste sanitary napkins in pampers, black cotton
3. If the reflux is severe after absorbing water, it will be directly absorbed by the skin again, which will cause gynecological diseases, because women will have mildew within 2 hours after menstrual blood flows out of the body. ;
4. Toxic gums, mostly industrial gums, contain benzene, which is a pathogenic agent. ;
5. If the cotton of the sanitary napkin turns yellow after being exposed to water, it indicates that the sanitary napkin is not a good ingredient, and it also indicates that the sanitary napkin contains a fluorescent agent.
6. If sanitary napkins in pampers are disinfected with hydrochloric acid and caustic soda, it will lead to increased acidity of women's internal environment, poor complexion, and severely destroy the weakly acidic environment in women's bodies, weaken resistance, and cause gynecological diseases.